Wednesday, March 01, 2006

If you do nothing else

If you do nothing else today, tomorrow, or the next day, by all means read this.

It's long I know. If your attention span is not long enough, go back to "Deal or no Deal"
TANSTAAFL, (translation by request for those whose education did not include Heinlein)
never was and never has been.
Those who do not learn from the mistakes of the past are Doomed to repeat them.
Know your enemy. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The better to manually strangle them and watch their eyes bulge out and their tongues turn dark and swell in their mouths.
The Kudzu is tall, thick and tangled. Dark underneath where I sit honing my bayonets.

4 comments:

LL said...

Thanks for the link, hon. You linked the trackback, so you might want to change it to this:

http://cursesandchrome.blogspot.com/2006/03/view-of-arab-world-by-arab.html

At least, that is what I think you are referring to. It is a thought provoking piece and I hope people understand the implications. Especially the fact that we will never be immune to suicide attacks as long as we continue to blind ourselves about who and what and why they happen.

LL said...

Damn, the link didn't work.

Try this.

kdzu said...

Thanks ll. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea est stupido. I however like your blog, which will probably raise the IQ.

LL said...

I like your blog too. And believe me, some people think I'm smart, but I'm a smart ASS. Big difference. LOL! Besides, pics of half nekkid women tends to lower a man's IQ, not raise it. ;-)