Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thoughts on the coming election....

...and the ongoing conventions.

For this week and next, if you are so inclined, you may view every night the orgasmic moaning and groaning of the two major political parties in the US at the current point in time. Much shouting and chanting by the willing Johns and Janes while the whores at the center of the commotion stare out at them with their winning smiles and their dead eyes behind which only a quest for power and influence resides.

So far I have easily resisted the siren cries of the media to look and 'watch me'.
It may be that my meds need to be readjusted to make me more pliable...........or it may be that I simply tire of the noise.

I know.......I know, I've spent hours babbling on the internet about this and that perceived right or wrong. To those that listen, I'm preaching to the choir, and to others it's just more of the same from that nutjob from Athens.

All that being said, there are voices that I feel should be heard.....or read.
Click over to Brigids for her take. If you don't like the commentary you can always whip up one of the delicious meals that she makes.

1 comment:

Home on the Range said...

Thanks for the link Larry. I wrote it for me, just something I had to get off my chest. People will either agree or not.

That's the nice thing. It's my blog, if they don't like it there are blogs that will agree with them.