Sunday, May 05, 2013

AGW Just Damn

Can you believe this weather?
No?
Neither do I.  52 degrees on May 4th, 9:20 in the am. with wind blowing 15 to 30 mph.

I've always been glad to live in the South............ Now?  I'm beginning to want to move farther south.

This is the time I've lain by corn before, or was at least giving it a first weeding.  Around the Kudzu area the farmers are just now planting their silage corn, and probably wondering if they'll have to re-plant

Makes me want to go and stick a pin in Al Gore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Also visit my page ... rent to own homes