Saturday, March 19, 2011

Who The Hell...........WTF

I would probably have wagered a smallish sum.......perhaps a nickel, against the chance of me ever agreeing with anything Louis Farrakan ever uttered.

Color me Embarrassed .

After a day of lounging in the shade of a pine tree on Fox Lake, watching those with more willingness to brave the sun than I, pluck crappie after crappie from the water, and come home to a TV dinner followed by homemade Banana Pudding, to see on the news feed that my government has launched cruise missiles into Libya........I have to ask the same question of Obummer. "Who do you think you are?"

I wonder what the reactions of the good citizens of the USA would have thought if after the last election when the GOP won a majority in the House of Representative and listening to all the caterwalling from the Left if Libya had launched missiles into Washington, DC in support of the Democrats?

What do you think the people of Libya think about what we unleashed on their sovereign soil?

For some reason, I don't think we won any hearts and minds even though we are supposedly supporting the rebels. We still sent bombs into their country because Obummer was embarrassed by media reports of how ineffectual he has been.

This will not end well............no matter the outcome in the short term.

Just my opinion.

Unintended Consequences
they never quite turn out like you think they will.

I suspect the Muslim Brotherhood and Bin Laden are laughing their asses off right about now.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm with you on this one Brother. I could not beleive this. Like you I was thinking WHAT THE F........ was this idoit thinking?

Epoxy Flooring Palatine said...

Great read thank yoou