Sunday, October 01, 2006

Helping one another

LL just helped me recover my temporarily lost archives. Don't you just love it when they can immediatly see and know the answer to the problem.

This brings me thought that have been running thru my head for a while. (They run because there are no chairs there, so they can't relax.)

Years ago, I had a vision.

In the middle of the night, a person stood at the end of my bed and told me to believe and be baptised.

I did, but always felt that there was some reason that wasn't revealed to me then.

Years later a man told me, in response to my question of, 'what did that person in the vision want of me? "He wants you to attend church." I have for the past 12 years.

But I still feel as if there is more that I should be doing. Some way to make a big difference in a lot of peoples lives. But I have not a clue.

Is this a common thing. Are we desirious of being much more than we currently are?
Are People willing to expend the effort that it would take? Am I???
And in what direction should that effort be directed?

11:45 pm and the kudzu seeks to draw me down.
To Bed

2 comments:

Jean said...

I think if we look too hard, it is easy to miss it. Sometimes, we have to let go and let it come to us.

LL said...

I love helping people. I'm glad I was of service!!