Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rainy Day

It's a rainy day in the neighborhood boys and girls. Actually it rained all night and most of yesterday was either rainy or cloudy.

We need the rain though....although I could do without the pains in my wrists and shoulders that the moisture brings. Sometimes I think that life would move along a whole lot better if we were fitted with grease zerks so we could get a little slickum to the joints to keep out the rust.

Not much will get done with this steady rain keeping me inside. I might go up to the J & J to see if the foreign money guy is there. My buddy James found some Mexican coins in a storage locker and the money guy will buy them at some price. Most aren't worth much as the Gov't's south of the border keep declaring the old money worth less and issue new money at a rate of 10 to 1 or more on the old.....in effect allowing them to pay off debts for pennies on the peso. Just wait until they do that here. I figure it won't be long now. Even if they don't announce it on the boob tube it will happen as they're printing new greenbacks at a rate never before imagined.

I guess if we have any lead we can trade that back and forth. It's gonna be like the Hatfield's and McCoy's around her before long I reckon. Freedom lovers like me can only take so much, and freedom haters never know when to stop trying to take from me. Only one way to ensure that they'll quit and never do that again.
It makes a mess but is good fertilizer.

No comments: