Monday, June 25, 2007

At least one white guy..........

.
.........isn't afraid to speak truth.

Of course it helps that he lives in Guadalajara, Mexico. Jessie Jackass is not likely to run down there and protest his white ass.

What will you do if the civil war comes. Do you have an arsenal and supplies? How about a secure place to live and defend? Think it can't happen?

I try not to be or teach racist. But I also try to see life as it is, even though it keeps kicking me on my butt.

Perhaps I'd be better off pulling back into the kudzu? Whadda ya think?

2 comments:

Jean said...

The kudzu is there for an occasional respite... but you know you'll come charging back out.

Reading that link gave me serious chills. He's right. We're in for some serious shit.

Anonymous said...

Exactly, you said it Jean.