Friday, June 22, 2007

This would be weird to see

.
I have a good friend, a lawyer from Peru who lives in this country but cannot practice law since he didn't attend an american law school.
He has written several books on the architecture and archeology of South and Central America.
There are quite a few things of a mystical nature and UFO sightings in those areas which do not make the news in this country. He leads tour groups to those areas and I have seen many pictures taken by group members that have things which I cannot explain on them.

Many people have filed somewhat credible claims of seeing UFO’s and while I can't prove or disprove any of them I still wonder about the strange and mysterious. Like why have perfectly round iron objects with carvings on them been found in mile deep gold and diamond tunnels in South Africa?

No comments: