Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WTH????

.
What. The. Heck. am I going to do with this?






It comes as no surprise to those who know me that I will bring home anything that is odd or unusual or I think I might be able to use it one day in the undefined future in some undefined way.

I've had this, approximately seven gallon glass jug with it's styrofoam cover, for several years. Army surplus originally holding some kind of acid, but now rinsed and just sitting in the sewing room / computer, office, lounge, library, ie., my junk room. I thought about a terrarium or fish tank, but that probably requires more time and effort than I'm willing to spend.

For now it holds up...... a note book (empty) 3 packs of 3 ring note book paper, some carbon paper and whatever else is handy at the moment.

Just call me pack rat.

2 comments:

US said...

fill it with loose change and when it is full, go buy something really usefull! or charge people a quarter to guess how much is actually in there and the winner gets all the green pennies. or...it could be a gift to that neice who is moving to Utah.

I've inherited the gene that makes you want to keep weird stuff that might one day be usefull.

kdzu said...

Lots of luck in your move to Utah.
You'll probably meet a lot of nice people and a few Mormons like me.
Good luck with them.