Saturday, July 28, 2007

The lack of pain

.
leads to a marvelously blissful sleep, and all the meds ensured that most of the day was drowsy. This was good as it tried to rain off and on, and finally came a most welcome downpour this evening about 7:30, and is still rumbling with thunder around here even now.

I started off the day by assembling a dowsing system to find items like gold rings or silver bars. I have had the plans in my head for a time now. dowsing has a long history and has it's believers and detractors. Those who either haven't seen it done or can't do it themselves tend to be skeptics and ridicule anyone who will claim it works.

Not believing in something simply because you don't understand it is akin to claiming there is not God nor UFOs simply because they've never seen one.

Anyho, I did assemble the device and tested it out in the back yard. Works very well there, will have to do more testing of unknown objects and locations to confirm my theory that one has to tune ones self to the correct channel to make the rods work.

4 comments:

Jean said...

I've heard some farmers talk about those rods. Never thought to ask them, when I was a kid, what makes them work? What's your theory?

kdzu said...

My theory is that we are surrounded by electricity. We give an aura off and so does every other object. And they are all different. If you can determine which wavelength, if you will, the object your are searching for emits, and tune in to that you'll be led either away from, or to, the object.

Other people will say they are only useful if you have faith in them.

Jean said...

I tagged you with a Schmooze...

Kat said...

wow, cool! :)