Saturday, April 05, 2008

I've been tagged......

......By the Delectable Darlin' Miss Jean.

This meme originated at Smith Magazine and has now
reached my little blog world, thanks to Miss Jean.

Just as I don't look at my whole face when I'm shaving, my belly when I get out of the shower, I also don't care to look too deeply into my brain.........I'm a little afraid of what I might find there.

There are battlefields more scary than the ones where bullets and bombs whiz around..
........caves that would make the one Luke Skywalker went into seem to be illuminated by stadium lights.......swamps more tangled than the Okefenokee, where the cottonmouth and alligator roam.

Why should I allow myself to fall prey to a silly meme?? How could I condense the essence of who and what I am into 6 words. One word descriptions would seem to work better.........husband.........father......grandfather........JERK......asshole....
Pilot (once upon a time)....Warrior........paranoid.......crazy.........overweight
....armed...........(not so) dangerous ...all these and many more would seem to be much more accurate in their way. Six words would seem to come too close for comfort....
......plus I would have to think about it for a while.......something that makes my head hurt and eyes water (that might be the pollen).

I shall think........



And having thunk........


Just now, really, beginning to learn.

I'm not going to tag anyone..........many of the few who read me don't have their own blog, but I'd be interested in hearing from those who do that I don't know and also those I know who don't. It'll increase the number of comments and I just might get a greater insight into those I love.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Thank you for doing this, Larry!

It stumped me for a while, too.
At least you used your own words, which I like a lot, btw... I had to finally grab at someone else's.

You are a dear.

LBJ said...

I have a few. . .

Out of gunsight, out of mind.

What's essential is best viewed aloft.

Ignition sparks my engine, love combusts.