Monday, April 14, 2008

More proof.........

.
..........That Some people should not be allowed to breed.

The question becomes how do we decide which ones will be allowed.

Hitler, during the 1930'd and WWII, tried to create a master race by selecting the finest Aryan specimens to mate together. Near the small town of Budingen
where I was stationed in the early-mid 70's, there was some distance to the west an old convent where the young nuns were basically made slaves to the Nazi's and forced to breed with these so called superior males. The cemetery outside the convent contains the remains of many who killed themselves either during the war or afterward as soon as their captors fled or were killed.

Maybe ol' Adolph didn't have it quite right..........but, I think maybe something needs to be done.

Oh, Quite. I don't advocate anything like that. But possibly a return to natural selection will come about either by natural, economic or worst case collapse of civilization when the numbers of too stupid to walk and chew gum reach some magic point that I can only wonder at.

All I know is that when I ran my Dairy farm......I would selectively mate each cow to a bull that would increase the chances of improving the herd. Those that didn't make the cut became hamburger.

Maybe we just need to increase the number of wolves in our society to weed out the weak and dumb.

Where would you likely end up were that the case??

1 comment:

KeesKennis said...

Yes you are correct we will self destruct.
I have you on my blogroll now as I never noticed that I was on yours.
Cheers