Monday, June 29, 2009

Sea Breezes

No...I'm not at the shore...although I wish I was. Maybe down around Cancun or Puerto Vallarta. Anywhere that I could ignore the insanity coming out of TAP (The Asylum on the Potomac). I might even break the habit of 34 years of sobriety and have me one of those rum drinks with the little umbrella sticking out of it. Maybe then I could begin to unravel all the contradictory garbage that the dumbmass media is feeding us these days.

I notice that when the Honduran Military acted to keep the president of that country from attempting to pervert the law down there by trying to stay in office longer than legally allowed under their laws...our great democratic leaders in this country say that it is illegal.

Fidel Castro and Hillary Clinton object


At least the Wall Street Journal has the balls to call them on it.

See what I mean. Are the winds beginning to blow in a different direction just a little??

No wonder people all over the world hate us. What arrogance that we would attempt to tell them how to run their own country. Of course what would you expect from the Communists in charge of our government today.

Fidel, Hugo and Barrack. Marxists to the core.

No comments: