Friday, September 09, 2011

What's this???

Is someone in the MSM actually giving some of Sarah Palin's ideas a bit of respect?

Click here to read the article.
She puts the cross-hairs directly on the biggest part of the problem, I think.

Until we unseat the career politicians, the bureaucrats and lobbyists, nothing will get done.

I know many people who think that nothing will change without at least some bodily fluids running over the ground. Whether that is piss running down their legs in fear of an electorate that has reached the point of "I'm Mad as Hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore" or "My name is (insert your name), You destroyed My Country, Prepare to die"

Big changes coming. The available time to prepare is fast running out. However you plan to prepare.

You do prepare, don't you?

No comments: