Saturday, April 21, 2007

Who needs enemies.......................

.......When we have such good friends as the Russians on our side.

I invite you to scroll thru the following links and tell me if you notice anything that seems just a little off kilter there.

We extend the hand of friendship

And they chew it off at the shoulder.

I know we've probably been a little stretched moneywise trying to keep two wars plus innumerable fire fights going around the world, and aren't able to keep the russians afloat like we did for 80 years until they collapsed from their own incompetence. But you'd think they might have more courtesy that this.

Tell me again why you don't think that there are conspirators we know nothing about running the world.

No.....No. don't worry about a thing. Our benevolent rulers in Disneyland-on-the-Potomac will take care of us. Really.........

Would I try to pull the wool over your eyes? I'm not that smart I'm afraid. Most everyone I read on a daily basis puts me in the shade IQ wise.

I'm probably seeing shadows where there are none. I promise I'll clean my spectacles soon.

How lightly our shackles lie upon us, here in the kudzu.

I'll give a wooden nickel to anyone who can explain all this to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll see your wooden nickel, and raise you one...

It's 'cause they're Russian. If they shared Missle defense, we could shut their stuff off and they'd be embarassed. They only want to speak good news because, well, they're Russian, and they obviously don't care much for how our news is reported, which for the record, I don't either.... Pay up sucker.

kdzu said...

Gladly, for I had forgotten how Macavalian they can be, although Rasputin took it to great heights.

I wanted to see darker conspiracies where obviously there are none.

Just tell me where to send it.