Friday, May 18, 2007

A call to arms.........

.
.............may be needed.

Regardless of the twisting or spinning of 2nd Amendment opponents, the founding fathers in their writing about the Bill of Rights made very clear that the right to keep and bear arms was so the citizenry of this country would have a last defense against a government which was not in their best interests.

The amnesty bill the looneys are trying to rush thru the Senate for illegal aliens seems to be just one more example of government not in our best interests.

How many more affronts to our sovereignty will we accept?

I have just got off the phone with the Washington offices of both Senator Chambliss and Senator Isakson from Georgia about this issue. Not surprisingly the aide on the phone ( no way in Hell can you actually talk to your elected Senator in person unless you've made massive contributions to their reelection funds)said that they are receiving lots of calls about this issue.

I hope you will take the time to call your Senators, and express your opinion to them. I will also be e-mailing them both with the solutions I would like to see put in place, which I have posted here not too long ago. Not my original ideas, but things I'm 100% in favor of.

The time is very close, I think, to the time for all of us to assert our individual sovereignty and stop obeying the nuts in Mordor-on-the-Patomac.

Just my view from the Kudzu. I would welcome your thoughts on the issue.

No comments: