Sunday, August 05, 2007

The 3600

.
A moment ago according to site meter I reached 3600 viewers. A distinction as least, without being an honor. Or maybe it is an honor. An honor that that many people from around the globe have spent at least a few seconds of their time to check to see if any of my drivel has any interest to them.

Of course many of those hits come from a small group who check in on a regular or semi regular basis. And even a few that check every day.

It is fitting that The Darling Miss Jean is the one to place me at this mark. If you haven't checked her blog Pondering yet perhaps you will. A Poet, A thinker, and kind hearted soul.

My thanks goes out to her and all of those who have kindly stopped by, whether you comment or not, I appreciate it.

3 comments:

Jean said...

You have graced my humble blog with many kind and beautiful words, my friend. Thank YOU for that.

I would not miss a day here. I have learned much and been touched often. Bless you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, sugar! Every landmark is a significant one to a blogger and I wanted to say that I think your writing has just gotten better as you setting in to this place.

k said...

Yes, congratulations to you! I love hitting those milestones. Even if I sleep through them here and there...

LL almost hit my 5000 mark but she is as honest as the day is long, and refrained from hitting it over and over even though she knew she'd clocked in at 4996 or so...!

And I gave my #5000 a Virtual Bun Warmer as his reward. Per his request.

that was fun!