Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ever had a conniption fit??

.
I mean a real old fashioned foot stomping, arm slinging, hair pulling, wild-eyed CONNIPTION FIT. Mad as a poked hornets nest, spittle flying, gasping for air, woe betide anyone within your narrowed range of vision further darkened by the RCOB over your eyes.

This is not to be confused with a "hissy fit" which is a more sissified girly type of fit which is generally directed at someone or gaggle of someones.

No a conniption fit had no direct target other than anything and everything that pops into your slithering reptilian brain at that moment. Much like my general feelings about all things political and your view in particular on the subject.

I used to have one on a fairly frequent basis when things went south in opposition to my well reasoned and plotted out course to the north. They come much less frequently these days. I'm taking all my medication on a daily basis and "I'm much better now". Either that or I just don't give a flip about what everyone else is doing wrong now. And it has to be wrong if you're not in lock step with me. (and no one ever has been)(probably a good thing).

Just wondering if you are taking advantage of your right to a good ol' fashioned fit every once in a while..

I didn't realize that there was a song about it till now. Lyrics follow since I couldn't find a video of the music.

I'm going crazy i'm lying on my back.
There's an army of idiots out on the attack.
Uniformed and armed with shotguns full of shit.
You better run or else you're gonna get hit.

I don't know if I can deal with this.
I'm gonna have a conniption fit.

You're in my living room I can see it on your face.
You're on my TV screen pleading your fucking case.
Well i don't want it.
No i don't care.
I'm stuck here pulling out my fucking hair.

I don't know if I can deal with this.
I'm gonna have a conniption fit.

I'm gonna have a conniption fit.
I'm gonna have a conniption fit.
Conniption fit Conniption fit.
Conniption fit Conniption fit.

1 comment:

Jean said...

geez... I'm glad the meds are working.

But, yes... I've had my share of those conniption fits.