Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dipshits

Oh, I'm sure I could think of more accurate and precise terms to apply to the policy wonks in our government and intelligence (a pair of oxymoron's if I ever heard one)
community.

I hold anybody who thinks of themselves as a politician, wants to be a politician, depends on politicians, works for a politician, thinks that when we vote we are voting for politicians to act in our best interests, works for the government (with the exceptions of those soldiers who aren't politicians) and any bureaucratic agency of the government (including 98% of all so called educators in the public school systems), as dipshits or worse if you can think of a better expletive.

Read this and let me know what you think. And I'm serious..........I'd like to know your reaction......even those lurkers who are out there who never comment.

I thought I was wrong once, but was mistaken. Exception for spelling and grammar which SWG corrects from time to time. With my thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dipshits! yet a stronger expletive is called for!

kdzu said...

Annie mouse,

Since no one else felt this was worth commenting on, I will thank you for doing so.

I have long wondered why it is that our government always seems to screw things up.

What seems to someone of any logical thinking capacity, will be done in a completely non-logical manner. Is this indicative of a conspiracy, where we are being set up for failure, or simply stupidity.

Although I am a little skeptical, I have seen and read enough to cause me to wonder and lean slightly to the "kill 'em all and let's start over from 1787 again. It's a shame that we couldn't clone Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, or send a time traveler back to get their take on modern things.

I try not to feel hopeless about the situation, but at times just want to go to a very dark place in my mind and just start the blood to flowing.

Thanks again for your comment

Anonymous said...

.... never trust a damned politician.... never, ever, ever....

Eric

GUYK said...

years ago in the third..or maybe fouth political science course I took the professor explained to the class what I already knew..politics is about power..and the political parties worry much more about doing what they have to do to stay in power than they worry about what is right for the country...no doubt there are exceptions to every rule and there may be a few in Washington DC who actually have the best interests of the country at heart..but my bet is the percentage is pretty damn small.

kdzu said...

It seems that we have come a far piece from what the founders intended.
Makes me sick.