Monday, July 28, 2008

Have you ever been Visited........

.
.......by a Spirit being, ghost, angel or heavenly messenger?

I have. Many years ago....only a couple hours after midnight, early on a Thursday morning, I awoke to find myself sitting upright in bed, my wife sound asleep to my right side, looking at a person standing at the foot of my bed.

There was no light on in the room, yet I could see him clearly....at least from about his waist up.

We talked, yet no words were spoken. He gave me a message and some answers to questions I'd been having.

No fear, no astonishment, just a calm feeling as if we were old friends.

And then he was gone, and I sank back into the bed. And as I did, I looked to the clock by the bed to my right. 2:10 AM, four hours till time to get up, and I was once more asleep. Yet woke when the alarm went off with as perfect recall of the event as I have now. It's been over 24 years.

I wondered if there were something he wanted me to do. A little over 10 years later, I related the tale to a new friend and expressed my wondering to him. To my surprise, he turned and looked at me and said, "I know what he wanted".

And he did.

Now I wonder, which was the messenger and which the Angel?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.

Jean said...

A bit ironic that we both posted something similar on the same day.

I like this a lot.

Northwoods Woman said...

Cool! happens to me all the time too!