Monday, July 21, 2008

The economy is the pits

That's what the LLM (left leaning media) tells us every day, about 728 times a day.

Go ahead.......turn on your TV. Turn it to any news channel. Listen less than 10 minutes and I'll bet you that message is given no less than twice and probably more.

Why, from listening to them you would think you would see little pot-bellied skinny legged children with flies swarming around their eyes would be on every street corner.

Now I will admit that I tend to only buy nice sirloin steaks when the price is better than is usual. And the last time I went to Red Lobster was sometime in the Pleistocene
era. Lunches at the local elementary school have risen from .25 cents when I was a kid to who-the-hell-knows-now.

But come oooonnnnnnn..........Check out the 2 good ol' gals in the linked
article and tell me if they couldn't benefit by skipping a couple of meals.

Of course it was reported by NPR...........I'll bet they don't even see the irony.

No comments: