Monday, April 13, 2009

The thinker





I don't remember who the blogger was (perhaps it was the acidman) who said there were three kinds of bloggers........Stinkers, Linkers and Thinkers.

I'm pretty sure I fall in the first category.....and I'm fine with that. A man must, after all, have some idea about his limitations else he is want to delude himself.

But today I chose to be a Linker.....to a Thinker. And not only to a Thinker, but also a man of words. Words crafted carefully to cause you to think more deeply about things you know already.......or feel instinctively at your core.

Go Here. You most likely won't regret it. And if you do regret it......let me know..
.. I'd like to identify you so we're not likely to meet face-to-face in this life.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you.