Saturday, January 09, 2010

It can happen to anyone.....

.........especially if you are a small business or sole proprietorship.

Lord knows I had my problems with the IRS until I started filing every year completely and using all the available deductions to my advantage.

The Tax Code is so many thousands of pages long that it have become incomprehensible even to the people who work there. Don't believe it, just call them up and ask what the answer to one of your tax questions is. Then call back and ask the next operator the same question. It is likely that even if you asked 10 CPA's the same question, you'd get 10 different answers.

The only way to go in my opinion is THE FAIR TAX. If you are not familiar with it you need to do a little reading and research on your own.

Go to Fair Tax. Org and check it out.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I'm all for it. Don't know why people are so afraid of it. You only get taxed on what you spend and its even across the board.