Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Eve

.
I'm off to my middle sister's where we'll enjoy a bit of conviviality, a scrumptious meal and a little catching up with her and her spouse, along with the youngest sister and her family.

It's a funny thing to me, I'm the oldest of six and the only one with gray in my hair. 10 years ago I was the only one with out. I want some of those fountain of youth pills they must be taking.

If any body is thinking of what to get me for Christmas, you may be guided by the incomparable Mr. Bennett

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish that I could be there to help youcelebrate. Hope its a great year for you. Love you Brother

Jean said...

Sooooooo... tomorrow is your birthday? Dagnabbit! Wish I had known earlier.

Happy, Happy Birthday, Larry!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Happy Birthday, Larry! Jean sent me over here. I'm glad she did.

Tony Bennett? Rowrr!

Kat said...

From my patch of kudzu (yes, it is all in my back yard... lol!) to yours,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

adn...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

(hugs) from Loganville

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Jean sent me, and glad to visit. Nice place you have here!
jck (another Jean)