Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cleaning up on a Rainy Saturday Evening

For much too long I have put off the task of cleaning up some of the disused, disabled and un-liked links in my side bar. Tonight was a perfect time to take care of this bit of old business.

Some were deleted either because they had quit blogging or I developed either antipathy or disdain for them personally in general or their writings in particular.

Others were added because I like their writing or their points of view. One was linked because she is my daughter and I love her.

There are many other sites I read from time to time and sometimes more often which I might add if it strikes my fancy or I find myself with too much time on my hands again.

Welcome new guys and thank you to all the old timers. You all give me much enjoyment.

If you see something you don't recognize in the blogroll check it out. If you don't like it..
...well, you don't ever have to go there again.

2 comments:

LL said...

Whew, made me wonder if I made the cut when I read this post in my google reader so I had to come see for myself.

Honey, you are definitely one of my favorite readers.

Jean said...

I'd be lost and sad without your comments.