Thursday, March 08, 2007

Be Glad..............

........Be very, very, very Glad................

..............That I'm on my drugs.

Yesterday whilst sitting at the dining table with my hearing only half tuned into the tv in the living room where the local weather wizards were telling us what was what.........said wizards mentioned the impending change to daylight savings time this upcoming weekend. How it'll be 3 weeks earlier this year, and how some people will be upset.

Then the idiot male half of the team makes the statement, something to the effect of.......
......."Oh well, the government decides and we have to obey

WTF ......We Have to Obey????

Bejus, That kind of talk grates on my last good nerve. I can feel it tingling now from the left side of my neck, down my back and into my left leg.

This country is sliding down the slippery slope, going to hell in a hand basket.

Damned if I wouldn't leave if I weren't so stubborn and hopeful that some how there are enough good decent right thinking people left here that we might possible, improbably, have a snowballs chance in hell of turning the thinking of our citizens around, before we just tell the barbarian horde from the middle east to just come on over and we'll all bow down to their stinking asses.

I probably need to go take this mornings quota. Ya think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so hear ya, sugar.