Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Hard to believe

I've always been as they say "a breast man".
No........I don't look like a breast..........I just like to look at the feminine version.
Makes no difference the size..........although I lean to the slightly larger size...
......(probably influenced by living on a dairy farm, although it could have something to do with the comfort factor when listening to another's heart beat).

That being said, I have to confess that also that other feminine attributes such as a nice rounded (not too, too large) rear can also attract my gaze.

But, THIS article just seems to fly in the face of logic. Hopefully it will not lead to more of the kind of butts that they first showed in the article. (The first picture , featured someone sitting in a single chair in Heathrow airport, when 3 chairs would have been safer.........although still not completely supporting the wide load placed there. I'm talking about needing a "WIDE LOAD" sign like you see on trucks moving heavy equipment down the expressway.

Some one from Big Butts of the World (BBW) must have complained about the first picture. More PC from the LWM.

Hey! I'm not knocking a few extra lbs..........after all there is a reason other than the dental work that I'm on Slimfast...........but come on..........you've seen them in their spandex in WalMart.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Spandex *shudder*

LBJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LBJ said...

That was me. . can't spell today .

Spandex. . Lord help us.

My personal motto is. If it wiggles or jiggles, cover it up. That applies to lots of things actually.