Sunday, December 11, 2005

A man should be so lucky !

My little girl, (well not so little now), grown into a beautiful young lady of 24. All grown up and comfortable in her own skin. Having gone thru a rough patch, she now takes for herself a husband who seems as mature and comfortable with who he is as she does.
A wedding took place last Sunday, the 4th of December.

I wish I knew how to take a photo out of my pictures and post it here.

I took pics at the rehersal dinner Friday nite. None posed or anyone asked to smile. Just pictures to remember the event. One of the happy couple. Spontanous, but what a find when I went thru the pics later. Such a look of calm happiness and adoring approval as she looked at him.

A man could count himself lucky if he only received one of those looks in a lifetime.

May he receive many more.

No comments: