Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Better late than Never


That's what they say, whoever they are.

The Baby arrived on Monday last. A Girl, named Callie Cheyene, weight 6 lbs 13 oz. Mother and Baby are fine, but, I fear the father is ruint forever. This big strong former Marine has been twisted around Callie's finger since birth.
He could go on secret missions to kill Al Queda even before 9/11, but he can't fend off one little girl who can't even roll over yet.
Such is the power of love for family.
I'll try to copy and paste a picture of the baby here

3 comments:

LL said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, she's so gorgeous!! Congrats to all of you! I tell ya, even with bitchin' about those crazy mommy moments, I would probably have another one if someone asked me just right. ;) LOVE that new baby smell.

Lil Toni said...

Awwwwwwwww! "Daddy Marine" is TOAST!
She's precious, Granddad!

kdzu said...

Thanks, Ladies. We think so, but then we have a vested interest.