Sunday, October 15, 2006

Well, I've ......

..read all of my favorite blogs tonight.

We finally got all of the grand children to sleep.

I am amazed at how many fine writers there are out there. They all mostly, put yours truly to shame.

This is just a sort of stream of consciousness type of blog for me. I read & see some many things and topics to write about but, if someone else blogs better about it than me, why should I try to exceed their lofty heights.

I trying a CPAC machine tonight in an effort to reduce my snoring. We'll see if I feel less tired in the morning.

Wish we had broadband of some kind. I have to download a couple of things tonight thast will prob take all night.

Off........to breath.......perchance to dream.

6 comments:

Jean said...

people love you... keep writing!
Being yourself is what makes it good.

kdzu said...

Jean
You're a sweetheart. Having someone, even if only one, comment means your not alone in the universe.
The tree falls in the forest, and someone hears.
Love your well crafted postings.

Jean said...

thank you, dear man.... have you noticed that some of your most touching writing is in your comments you leave on other blogs?
Just thought I'd point that out... 'cause I love your posts AND your comments...:)
May I ask your first name?

Jean said...

oh, yeah....forgot to ask.... how did the CPAP machine work for ya?

kdzu said...

Larry, and the machine works fine.

Jean said...

Wonderful to meet ya, Larry... and glad the sleep help went well.