Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A B-E-A-utiful day in the neighbor hood

I've had my cheezy eggs and crispy bacon, the whole wheat bread smeared with real cow butter, the sky is blue and not much breeze. We'll warm up today but not too bad. It's off the enjoy the outdoors for a bit.

While I'm no deep thinker by any measure, this bit read here, causes me some reflection this morning.

"Few people think much about the Founding Fathers of the United States these days. They would be appalled, even say, I TOLD YOU SO. Thomas Jefferson warned specifically about handing over the power and authority over money to private banks, stating in clear terms that if granted, then in time the nation will lose their homes to bankers"


I do believe I'll ruminate over that one for a while.

1 comment:

BobG said...

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
-Thomas Jefferson

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-Thomas Jefferson