Thursday, October 30, 2008

As Planned

I was at the VA's door early. Shuffled over to the window and said, "I feel like shit, could the doc take a look at me?".

OH, you should have called to set up an appointment. We'll try to work you in.

I got there at 7:45,I finally got in about 11:45. Left 10 minutes later with script for antibiotics and an inhaler.

I didn't mind the wait too much. As long as I sat very very still and took shallow breaths I didn't cough too much.

So I sat very, very still. There are rumors that I may live

2 comments:

Jean said...

I hope the meds are working and you are getting better.

Kat said...

Ditto... I've had the same thing over here in Loganville. Just now starting to feel semi-human again. Take care and rest up... *handing over some virtual chicken-noodle soup*