Friday, December 18, 2009

Another rainy day

With wind and mid-thirties for the high temps. Brrrrr. I don't live far enough south, but since family and friends are here and finances preclude a move..........here I'll be for a while yet.

The morning was spent mostly outside working, then a couple hours inside getting ready to send a package off. The rest of the afternoon was spent in the truck picking up some presidents.
No heavy lifting but a bit tired around the neck tonight as I had to listen to the ol' Grump for the two hours I was inside. Hopefully he has seen the light.

I wasn't planning on posting tonight, but my good friend LL has a post you should read which includes the following bit of inspirational, spiritual music. Send a little tip Mr. Hookers way if you can and spread the word to support our troops.

The Pledge from jameshooker on Vimeo.

No comments: