Monday, February 21, 2011

At a loss

The is so much anger being shown by people around the world this week that I truly am at a loss for words.

Most anybody that's spent more than 5 minutes with me will tell you that's not an everyday occurrence. Give me an opening, no matter how small and I'll attempt to fill it with my tongue............wait that didn't come out quite how I intended it.......

Let's just say that I have an opinion on most everything, and mostly am not shy about expressing said opinions.

Lately, however, I've begun to think that maybe I should just keep my thoughts to myself. (Who says you can't teach and old dog new tricks?) The jury is not in however and maybe I'm leaping to conclusions a little too fast.

It has been said that change is inevitable and that our ability to change with the times has a lot to do with how successful we will be. (take a look back at the dinosaurs for instance, or the Native Americans......well up until they got the idea of running the gambling houses to get their due one mark at a time.)

By the time this coming summer ends I expect to see more traumatic change in the world than has occurred in many a moon.

Whatta ya think? Am I just whistling in the dark?

No comments: