Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I have a question.

I know there are more than two readers out there. I see you.

In an effort to get some comments going, I'd like to pose the following question.
Not trying to be smart ass or anything here. Although that's a given for me generally speaking.
I'd really like some serious, or not so, answers to this.

If as Christians believe, and I count myself amoung those, Jesus sits on the right hand of God,.......

Who sits on the left hand??

Or is this a subject totally taboo on the web?

6 comments:

k said...

It must be, because I see no one has answered you yet!

kdzu said...

It very may be taboo, or, it may be that no one wants to think of it.
So, I'll just say that I think that if as the scriptures say, man and woman were created in Gods own image, and we are sexual beings and reproduce as we do, that perhaps his wife sits at his left hand. Is that not a little logical? Is it out of the realm of possibility, that if jesus is literally his son, that he might have been conceived and brought forth in a normal way in *heaven*?

What say you, people?

OH and by the by, I don't care about taboos.

k said...

Good Lord.

I had this big long comment almost done, and hit the wrong key and deleted it.

RATS!

heh heh! Maybe God was trying to tell me something!

Well. I'm so sorry but I have to go do some turkey things so now, I'll have to get back to you later.

I don't give a rat's ass about taboos either, btw. So that was nice to hear from you.

Jean said...

That's an interesting concept, Larry. I "googled" the question and got nuthin'.

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

US said...

Well, if you want a serious answer, then it's no one. Jesus sitting at God's right hand doesn't mean there's someone on His left, it just means, Jesus is His Right Hand Man, or 2nd in command so to speak. I think Jesus was using common terms to help the people understand Him.

I've never even heard of a Left Hand Man (in the Middle East that would be a dirty job).

Your Neice

kdzu said...

Then how are spirits created in the Eternities?