Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A rainy nite .......

.........in Georgia, Such a rainy nite in Georgia.

Who was th' guy that had a hit with that song????

It sure applies tonight. Coming down like a cow pissin' on a flat rock.

Can you think of any other phrases to describe 'raining lika sonofagun'?
Let me know.

Gonna cool down after this. Be close to 35 in the mornings and 50s in the daytime. At least it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow.
It's raining so hard that I didn't even feed the dog tonight, because I didn't want her to come out in the rain and get wet and be cold and wet all night. Not all of us let them in to sleep in our bed like Livey . Of course we don't have the cold and snow that she has already experienced.

I'm so glad I live in the south. Snow and freezing might be nice to visit if you're so inclined, although for the life of me I can't see the attraction. Maybe if you were stranded in a cabin in the mountians with plenty of victals, firewood and a loving and sexy woman who found you mildly attractive. Hint; Money or a large crank would probably help guys.

Back to the outside dog. She's a 3 yr of Dalmation, with one blue eye and one brown eye. I have never seen a dog that sheds as much hair as she does. I'd almost be willing to wager that if you could gather up all the hair shed by that dog, there would be enough to stuff a king size mattress. Probably wouldn't itch any more than the corn shuck matteress' our forefather would sleep on.

She reminds me of the little boy on the Penuts cartoon script *Pigpen* rub your hand down her back and it looks like a little white cloud.

Well, since I'm not stranded as in 3rd para. above, rainy weather will at least make for good sleeping.

Forget the kudzu for a while.

No comments: