Thursday, August 16, 2007

Free enterprise

.
While I am all for a capitalistic free market, the antics of these two Curlish sisters makes my blood start putting off a little steam.

They need to hang them up by their nipples from shark hooks with a couple threaded through their shoulder muscles so they won't tear free. And then pluck the hair from their legs with needle nosed pliers one every five minutes so they can spend the time anticipating the next one.

Just damn.

And where were our vaunted and over paid government accountants for the last 6 years??

Jobs need to be lost over this.

Updated website: Curlish Sisters

I really wanted to call them something else, but some of my family lurk here and while they've probably heard me before, no use making them winch in pain at my lack of couth.

1 comment:

Jean said...

for that link... 'Error message. Can't find the website.'