Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Unghh

.
Waking up with the birds is for the birds. Up this morning at a little before 6:30. Had to go to bed at 10:30 to accomplish that feat.
I don't mind so much mentally, but my body says no, no. A couple of Aleve and 8 oz of water will (I hope) take care of the aches. Worst part is my lower back. Rode in the truck about 250 mi. yesterday. Paying for it today.

Well, it does give me an early start on the work I've got to do today. It's not too bad outside right now (just a little humid) but it'll touch close to 100 on the back side of the house by afternoon.

Oh, Poor, Pitiful me.

Take care out there people.

3 comments:

Jean said...

For some unknown reason, I woke at 4:30 this morning. That is unheard of! I much prefer 7'ish.

Sorry about your back, Larry. Be kind to it today so it will be kind to you tonight :)

k said...

Yes. She's right.

I shall now go out and weed the gravel driveway. ;-)

Kat said...

Ugh... I detest mornings. I hate them, I loathe them, I just ran out of words to describe me feelings about mornings, LOL. But you get the point.

Take care...rest as much as you are able.