Sunday, September 16, 2007

Financial News????

.
Allen Greenspan husband of Andrea Mitchell claims in his new book that the Iraq War is all about OIL.

Well Duhhhh. He makes it sound like he and his masters had nothing at all to do with it.

If you still believe that Bush and Congress run this part of the world, I've got news for you. They're as much cattle as you and I.

You can call me a conspiracy nut if you want, I don't care. Read "Proofs of a Conspiracy" written in 1798 if you would seek understanding. Any number of other books. Look at a history of Henry Kissinger. The writings of former National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski.

They consider us the unwashed, unintelligent masses who have to be molded and led around with blinders on for our own good and their power and profit.

Financial Vampires they are. Feeding on the spoils whether there are wars or the illusion of peace. So for Greenspan to come out all self-rightous over this is just more of the same old, same old to keep the kettle boiling, just like they always have.

I could really get worked up over this, and I have over the last 30 or so years, but, most people don't want to hear it and it doesn't make me feel any better.

No comments: