Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter

Tomorrow is a day celebrated by Christians Worldwide.

I hope that all of you who do..........celebrate it with those you love.

I'll be having most of the kids and Grandkids here to help me eat Sub Sandwiches made here in our kitchen. The young 'uns will hunt eggs in the green grass of the backyard. The adults will catch up with each other and renew each other's spirits. Prayers will be said........necks will be hugged.........OH yes......Potato Salad will be consumed. Aged one day in the refrigerator.......makes it better don't you know.

For now.........after a long day.....following a night of little sleep........a short prayer:

"Oh Lord.......Kdzu is so tired......please bless Kdzu, and all my friends. Amen

2 comments:

Jean said...

May you have a restful sleep tonight and a beautiful Easter with your loving family, my friend.

LBJ said...

I hope it was a wonderful time for you all. Blessings to you.