Wednesday, March 19, 2008

UPDATE

UPDATE:

On the salmon whatever it would be called..........Both the ol' Grump and I agree.....
......It's pretty good. I like it a little better cold, but for lunch today I scooped up a big spoonful.....mashed it flat and flopped it over in a skillet with a little bacon grease. Put a little crust on it....warmed it a bit........OH MAMA.

Next time I'll likely try it with about half of the ingredients except for the salmon which I'll leave the same. Can you tell I like salmon?
Same mixture without the peas and twice the salmon would make fine salmon patties.
Cook up a tray full of cats head biscuits and make some gravy out of the grease....
........and you're tongue will likely try to beat your brains out licking the taste off your chin.

Sorry I didn't get to the wieners........I've gotta eat all this before it goes bad.

No comments: