Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday with feeling

A day can be brightened by the glow of an almost 4 year old girl to the point of your heart missing a beat within your chest.

Such was today. Marred only by having to work for a few minutes going to get 40 odd Morgan and Peace $'s. (Tough work, but somebody has to do it)

When ever I'd catch myself withdrawing into my grotto of selfishness I'd go find Callie and her grandmother and walk into the sunshine again.

She has gone home with her dad to see her mother of whom she whispered last night in her bed, "I really, really miss my mom", leaving us the richer for the experience.

For another wonderful experience I have to thank Eric of SWG.



What a gift. Thanks SWG

I especially liked and dedicate to the bride of my youth (42 years ago) the following...



She is abed early because of trying to keep up with a spark of sunshine and taking care of me and the ol' grump.

Sleep well.

4 comments:

Paladin said...

I hear you man... I so Completely hear you :)

Jean said...

Happy Anniversary!

beautiful music ;-)

Anonymous said...

hope she truly knows!

Unknown said...

I can understand your emotions. Be happy. Keep sharing!!

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News