Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Friday

At the end of another work week for some folks. Those without a job or those whose job is self imposed think of it as just another day to get out there and strive to earn their keep by the sweat of their brow.

If the pollen weren't quite so bad that cars are yellow despite whatever factory color was applied to the outside it would be a wonderful day. Oh, well, I've just taken my Alavert and hopefully I'm good to go.

Gonna settle a few things and then head up the road to Lula and environs. The Wife of my youth will likely attend me, along with the pooch, who as we're getting up to speed will hang his head out the passenger window and let his whiskers blow back to his ears. I guess this is his way of sniffing out where we're going.

Blogging has been light and may continue to be. Events such as the one posted last evening have a way of bumming me out and there are all too many of them. We have to support efforts to encourage those who are attempting to stem the rush to turn this Republic into an irreversible oligarchy and educate enough of the public to get them to join the effort.

Have a great day and go out and make something happen.

No comments: