Thursday, April 01, 2010

I got nothing

While we've had several nice days here in the Classic City, with temps reaching into the 70's, the urge to write has been dulled by all the screeching and shouting from the political class.

Perhaps I'll find that old urge soon......probably, as I can't go too long without casting bottles into the sea.

It's April 1.....April Fools day. That seems appropriate as I'm off in a few minutes to have my annual report to the IRS filled out and beamed to IRS Regional Headquarters attesting to my lack of work ethic and resulting low Net Income. If we'd pass the Fair Tax Legislation there would be Zero need to go through this effort each year.

Ya'll be good and play a prank or two on your local congresscritter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a Happy All Fools' Day! Did you play any prank? Do share with us.

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News