Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Well, well, well

Happy New Year.

First work day of 2012. Actually, Sunday was, but due to a good winter sinus infection I didn't get a lot accomplished.
I'm due at the VA clinic here, just outside the Classic City, to see my primary care Dr.. I was probably supposed to fast since midnight, but, damn that. A little benadryl to attempt to dry my head out, washed down with a little coffee and real, by damn, cream will just have to be accepted.

The Iowa ca-ca's are today and most likely whoever gets the most vote will go next to the NH primary, along with most, if not all, of the other candidates......ad infinitum, until we culled the herd down to the most photogenic and bland personality available.

Just remember that the American public get the leadership they deserve.

Scary.......ain't it.

No comments: