Monday, July 09, 2007

Fred has women

.
...Figured out I guess................Go Here

"Rather men seem to want a woman who is reasonably cute, not fat and, by whatever the standards of the particular man, likeable. Conducing to the latter condition are (depending on the man) brains, sense of humor, a minimum of bitchiness, and being a decent human being.

With the exception of brains, these are not evolutionarily respectable categories. Yet, in my experience, bright, vivacious, good-humored, dark-haired and small-bazoomed easily trumps the reverse qualities."


I would however add one other criteria...............

..............Take a really really good look at her mother and grandmother. If possible have them and the intended take an IQ test. Be guided by their looks and disposition. Don't settle for anything under 115 IQ. Although if you have an IQ of 150 and no common sense, you'll likely ignore what is said here to your greater earlier satisfaction.

2 comments:

kdzu said...

Well I thought there would be at least a few comments on this one. Especially from the fairer sex. Every criteria mentioned doesn't have to be the greatest, less in some, more in others. Or are we right?

Anonymous said...

You know...I find it interesting some of the traits men list for themselves on the yahoo personals. I haven't looked over the women's in a while and I will and come back and let you know what they say about themselves. But the most common men ones I see are "fun-loving, trustworthy, funny, laid back."

I have a question....do they really think I'm gonna take their word for the "trustworthy" part??? If I say I'm Pamela Anderson, does that make me so? I'm just wondering....

And I guess that's what all these men think women are looking for. Which leads to cookie cutter profiles and it's sad, sad, sad.

Like I said, I'm gonna look over the women again and I'll let you know what women think men are looking for.