Sunday, July 01, 2007

Oh my freaking ...........................

.
.............expletive of your choice.

We are all going to die this summer.

It seems as if our asslamic brothers have graduated another class of suicide bombers just in time for the big 4th of July fireworks displays all around the country.

Kudos need to go out for the quick way the British were able to make arrests and tow off the car bombs before most of them went off over there.

If that happened in this country there would be liberals who'd shout 'take all the guns away from the conservatives' because "we all know that guns kill children" or some such drivel.

I'll tell you how to solve this asslamic (my new word of the day) terrorist problem in just a few weeks time.

Just declare open season on all of them, with a bounty paid for ears (double if brought in by an honest to goodness redneck) no license or limit and extra if it's a doe nursing a male child. One eyed and one handed mooselem clerics would get you a winning lottery ticket for one million dollars payable immediately and tax free.

You'd have good ol' boys trying to get enough gas in their bass boats to make it to the suez canal. They'd be travel agencies advertising "Get your big Five in Iraq and Iran for only $3000.00 including air fare and deluxe accommodation's". Taxidermists would mount them to hang in the living room in natural poses like they just stuck their head thru the wall. Bronze their balls and use them as Knockers on the front door. Best pair in the neighborhood would get you lawn service for a month.

Come on people, start writing your states DNR office an talk up this idea. Some of the politicians up in Mordor-on-the-Potomic are big hunting fans, always ready to take a donation from the NRA, hell they let the vice president shoot lawyers (on whom there should be open season until the population is reduced to 5 per state. That way we won't have so many of them run over chasing after ambulances on the freeways.

Now people..................all 8 of you who read me, you know I'm a live and let live kinda guy. Whatever turns you on, floats your boat, tickles the little man in the boat, gets a rise out of you even if you do have to have a little pharmaceutical kick start, is all right with me. I don't want to interfere with anyone's method of expressing themselves, as long as they do it in the privacy of their own home. But when you start sending people, materiel, money, and suicide belts to other countries, that's where I draw the line, because my poor little doggie is afraid of lightning and thunder, in fact he's hiding under the desk as I type because of the rain and clouds bumping together, and I'm pretty sure that loud explosions and fireballs would make him shit all over himself and he'd try to drag it off on the carpet. And Friends, my wife wouldn't let me shoot him, so I'd likely be looking for the first sucker riding on a magic carpet shouting "alley, alley, akebay", and I'm likely to open up the 7.62mm anti-nutcase fire power on their ass.\

I mean Nobody better cause our dog to get more neurotic.

That's my view from the kudzu grotto. Where I have two flags flying. One reads "don't tread on me". The other reads "send your balls to Washington, they need them there".

3 comments:

Kat said...

Kdzu - here's a hunting permit for ya! :-)

http://www.stickergiant.com/page/sg/PROD/permit/xrg729

kdzu said...

Thanks Kat, this will come in handy. Kinda like the get out of jail free cards they used to give us.

Kat said...

one of my adopted GA soldiers (who joined the PGR a few months ago!) has a patch like that on his biker vest. :) I hadn't seen that patch anywhere before and thought it was just the COOLEST thing, LOL!!!!