Monday, August 04, 2008

If you can't do the execution (time)..........

.............don't do the freaking crime.

This guy was sure a big hero for raping and murdering two women 22 freaking years ago, but now is looking for any excuse to keep from paying for that crime. He deprived them of their Life and their liberty ( you have to assume that they didn't willingly go with him), two of the basic tenants of our laws.

I've got the perfect solution for him, since he's worried he might experience some discomfort. Th' big pussy, he's too ugly to live anyway.

Let me come up there with my Browning Hi Power. Have him kneel down in front of me, facing away from me, and I'll put a 9mm right through his brain stem and into the center of his sorry excuse for a brain. I guaran-damn-tee that he won't feel a thing and for sure will never fantasize about harming another woman.

And I won't even charge them mileage or the cost of the round.

Twenty two freaking years. Just damn. There is little justice for his atrocity here already.

Too fat, my ass!

Update: Oh yeah, I'd advocate the same thing for his freaking taxpayer-funded lawyer. A waste of space in the universe.....both of 'em.

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Ah, so, if this works, then we'll suddenly see zillions of inmates gaining massive amounts of weight in hopes of avoiding execution, ya think? Then, of course, if THAT worked, then they'd get life in prison, and us paying for their medical bills related to the problems associated with obesity?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............

I think they should have a doc re-calculate the amount of drugs needed for this guy, and make sure it's administered accordingly. There, problem solved.

Jean said...

Seems to me they could easily find the jugular vein.

kdzu said...

My way is vastly more satisfying.

Home on the Range said...

Pecked to death by ducks. That would be fitting. . you know, if it mis-fired.