Friday, May 26, 2006

And th winner is...............

Me for being the most stupifyingly trusting fool on at least this planet. How can I hope to make it to Kolab if at the tender age of 56 I still can't recognize when I'm being conned.
"Oh, I'll call you right after I talk to the appraiser at 10 this morning", I'm told. No call. Not even after repeated attempts to contact him.
And Trip, never has there been a more pathetic excuse of skin holding crap that I can remember. Oh, wait. There is Rhonda, Danny, Jake, Bobby, Scott Hunter and numerous of their kith and kin and cronies.

The solution is simple. I'm going to have to start associating with higher class people.

Where does one go to find people worthy of association?

The Kudzu leaves blind my eyes and the vines wind amongst the obdula oblongata and keep the synapsis for communicating.

Yuucccckkk

2 comments:

LL said...

I just got over here again. I see you're writing more, which makes me happy to see. That was very sweet the stuff you wrote about me leavin' and coming back. I'm glad you stop by and read me. All of ya'll are so wonderful.

Now that you're posting more often, I'm gonna have to add you to my blogroll so I remember to check up on ya frequently. No pressure or anything.... LOL!!

kdzu said...

Thanks LL. You're one blog I have to have each day. I first started with Acidman and expanded from there. I love the feeling of family some of you show, even with the occasional spats.