Thursday, May 25, 2006

JOE BTFSPLK

That should be my name today. Nothing and I mean nothing went right. The builders don't have the decking on the roof resulting in more wasted time before the next job.
The appraiser should be out today, I was told at 7:45am. Now at 7:29pm we have yet to see them, and Eugene, who told me with so much confidence everything would be alright refuses to call me back.
The attornies who were supposed to close the loan my buyers were getting, (supposedly to close at 4:30pm) gave me bad, worse and worst news.
The refiners have still not sent the wire to my account.

And to cap it all off, I hear that the guy won on American Idol. What's up with that? Could'nt they see that the other contestant was a beautiful woman with breasts and everything. Have the people of america gone crazzzzy?
Ups! I just remembered that 51% of the population are female, and at least 20% of the rest are so pussified that you can't keep score anymore.

And if you can remember who JOE BTFSPLK is you're at least as old as I am which is 2 days older than black pepper. At this time nothing works like it used to. I've been thinking of asking Acidman where he got his bionic "roscoe".

Oh, and the cloud over my head has been full of rain and lightning and thunder.

Likely make the Kudzu grow faster.

No comments: